Sacred Care is a Bhakti Center Social Initiative providing support and care for the dying and those that care for them. If you, or someone you know, is dealing with the challenge of care-giving, we are here for you. We provide support training and education in end of life care and actively support the dying and their loved one’s through doula support services.
Our team serves to help transform one of life’s most difficult and fearful experiences into an opportunity for a positive and meaningful shift of consciousness for all involved.
We seek to serve as instruments of God’s compassion & grace, and to respect all traditions & faiths.
- Support groups/classes: an ongoing support system of weekly meetings about death & dying
- Core Education:
- Henry’s Fersko Wiese’s End of Life Doula Training Course
- Ghanashyam Class (Spiritual Chaplain / Bhakti Yoga Carying for the dying).
- How to prepare wills & legal documentation
- medical directives documentation
- DNR (do not resuscitate) documentation,
- Legacy Classes
- Reiki, healing modalities, continued supportive education
- Practical doula support services for our community & the people leaving their bodies in New York City.
- Internships & Paid positions for doula’s